Thank you for joining the fight against hunger in Oklahoma!
Check out the calendar below to see the different projects and shift times we offer. Click on the volunteer opportunity to register for the event, or click "view details" for a list of additional shift times.
Want to volunteer as a group?
How to register for groups of 6 or more volunteers:
1: Find the date and shift you would like to volunteer.
2: Make sure there are enough available spots to accommodate your group size.
3: Submit a group request at: rfbo.org/volunteergrouprequest
4: The Regional Food Bank will contact you to complete your registration and will send you a link to confirm your spots.
How to register for groups of 5 or less volunteers:
1. Find the date and shift you would like to volunteer.
2. Make sure there are enough available spots to accommodate your group size.
3. Click "Register"
4. Add the names by selecting "Add Attendee"
- If the volunteer is a minor, select "minor" and type in their first and last name.
- If the volunteer is not a minor, please type in their first name, last name and an email.*
5. Click "Continue"
6. Spots are not reserved for volunteers that are not minors. Volunteers must confirm their spot via a confirmation email that will be sent to the email you provided. Please make sure they confirm their spot before volunteer shifts fill up.
*Emails are required so the volunteer can confirm their spot and agree to all liability forms.
For more information on the group reservation process, please CLICK HERE for step by step instructions. This can also be found in the documents tab above.
Court-appointed (or legal professional-suggested) volunteers must complete an orientation before your first volunteer shift. You must bring official documentation of your charges and your ID to your orientation. Offenders with violent or sex-related charges are not eligible to volunteer.
Parental Consent Form
All volunteers under age 18 must have a signed Parental Consent Form. All volunteers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21.
Any further questions please contact: